We have these thermal blackout curtains already behind the cab to block off the heat or cold and an quicker and easier overnight blockoff than the windshield cover. So I measured and ended up buying the same thing and cutting them up to use for the bunk privacy curtains and side window curtains.
Sewing the glide tape was pretty easy using a zipper foot and a #16 needle in my regular old Kenmore sewing machine. I went slow and had no problems.
Final product, I think they look great! The curtain set comes with tiebacks, so I didn't even have to sew a pair, and I used the factory hems when I could, so it was a pretty simple project: